- Pure, natural, and therapeutic grade essential oil packaged here in USA.
- Rosemary essential oil extracted through steam distillation.
- Rosemary essential oil is one of the most popular aromatherapy oils that has been used since ancient times.
- Rosemary essential oil blends well with basil, frankincense, sage, thyme, citronella, chamomile, lemongrass, lavender, peppermint, and eucalyptus oils.
- Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use.
My Personal Review
As a rule of thumb, I only do a personal review on items that I legitimately tried myself. To be honest, I actually didn’t know much about Rosemary essential oil til not so long ago. When I was shopping for new oils to try, I stumbled on this oil and started looking up for its potential health benefits. Rosemary essential oil is said to have some anti-anxiety effect and is also used for stress relief, improving memory function, and even for hair loss. I’ve only used it with my diffuser for inhalation so I can’t speak on the hair loss aspect. However, I did notice some significant improvement in my mood right away. As soon as the pleasant fragrance fills up the room, I feel so refreshed and my mind becomes clear. Much like Eucalyptus oil works actually. It is different from how Lavender calms me, and I actually prefer Rosemary and Eucalyptus although everybody has their own preference. What I love about Rosemary is that not only does it provide with immediate stress relief and mental clarity, it also goes well with my other favorite oil like Eucalyptus. My go to personal blend is Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Frankincense. This combo seems to do the trick for perking up my mood and keeping my mind at ease. I know there are many different Rosemary oils out there, but I can honestly say that this one actually is therapeutic grade and the difference is noticeable.
Pros and Cons
- Effective and therapeutic grade
- Many uses depending on your needs
- Blends well with other oils
If you are in search of new essential oils to try, I highly recommend this oil. With its stress relief and anti-anxiety benefit, you really can’t go wrong with this oil. I also like that this oil comes in a big bottle with a glass dropper because it makes handling of the oil less messy and convenient. Instead of buying a smaller bottle, it is also better for your wallet. As mentioned earlier, my favorite personal blend is Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Frankincense. What is yours? I would love to hear from you all for your own personal blend and how it helps with your daily routine. Please leave a comment in the section below and share 🙂