- Pure, natural, and therapeutic grade essential oil packaged here in USA.
- Rosemary essential oil extracted through steam distillation.
- Rosemary essential oil is one of the most popular aromatherapy oils that has been used since ancient times.
- Rosemary essential oil blends well with basil, frankincense, sage, thyme, citronella, chamomile, lemongrass, lavender, peppermint, and eucalyptus oils.
- Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use.
My Personal Review
As a rule of thumb, I only do a personal review on items that I legitimately tried myself. To be honest, I actually didn’t know much about Rosemary essential oil til not so long ago. When I was shopping for new oils to try, I stumbled on this oil and started looking up for its potential health benefits. Rosemary essential oil is said to have some anti-anxiety effect and is also used for stress relief, improving memory function, and even for hair loss. I’ve only used it with my diffuser for inhalation so I can’t speak on the hair loss aspect. However, I did notice some significant improvement in my mood right away. As soon as the pleasant fragrance fills up the room, I feel so refreshed and my mind becomes clear. Much like Eucalyptus oil works actually. It is different from how Lavender calms me, and I actually prefer Rosemary and Eucalyptus although everybody has their own preference. What I love about Rosemary is that not only does it provide immediate stress relief and mental clarity, it also goes well with my other favorite oil like Eucalyptus. My go-to personal blend is Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Frankincense. This combo seems to do the trick for perking up my mood and keeping my mind at ease. I know there are many different Rosemary oils out there, but I can honestly say that this one actually is therapeutic grade and the difference is noticeable.
Pros and Cons
- Effective and therapeutic grade
- Many uses depending on your needs
- Blends well with other oils
If you are in search of new essential oils to try, I highly recommend this oil. With its stress relief and anti-anxiety benefit, you really can’t go wrong with this oil. I also like that this oil comes in a big bottle with a glass dropper because it makes handling of the oil less messy and convenient. Instead of buying a smaller bottle, it is also better for your wallet. As mentioned earlier, my favorite personal blend is Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Frankincense. What is yours? I would love to hear from you all for your own personal blend and how it helps with your daily routine. Please leave a comment in the section below and share 🙂