Product: VicTsing 300ml Essential Oil Diffuser | Wood Grain Ultrasonic Aroma Cool Mist Humidifier
Size: 6.7 x 6 x 6.7 inches ; 1.14 lbs
Where you can get it: Amazon and other health stores
My rating: 5 out of 5
- 300ml Essential Oil Diffuser with 7 Soothing LED Light, 4 Time Setting Modes, 15 Lighting Modes, and Safety Protection.
- The diffuser comes with 7 soothing colors and each
color has 2 light options (dim and bright).
- Quiet diffuser that won’t disturb your studying, work, and sleep.
- 4 Time Setting Modes: 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours and continuous.
- The diffuser also comes with 2 options of mist to choose from: Strong and standard mist.
- Waterless Auto-Off Function to ensure safety
- Water tank capacity is 300ml, and this aroma diffuser can last for up to 6 – 8 hours.
- Can be used as both diffuser & humidifier: By adding essential oil drops, you can create a relaxing atmosphere and enjoy the health benefits of the oils. You can also use it as a
humidifier without oils to add more moisture to your room.
- Backed by 45 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty
My Personal Review
As thousands of other customers say, this one is a keeper! I’ve owned an essential oil diffuser in the past and had some good experience with it. However, the old one started making loud noises and eventually stopped working after a few months of use. Compared to the old one I had, this diffuser is much larger and can hold 300ml, which is great because the diffuser can cover larger area of the room and there is less need for me to refill the water.
Because it can hold that much water, it can also be used as a humidifier for a smaller place, and this is something that other smaller ones cannot do. I give this diffuser 5 out of 5 because it is more powerful than the other one I owned before and it really does its job without any disappointment! The usability of it and how creative you can be with essential oils are another bonus. I use different oil mix for different times of the day, and it always sets the mood right. For example, I use Lavender oil and Rosemary oil for sleep and Eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil for studying/working. There are many other oils to choose from, and they all have different health benefits. It is up to you to find and make the perfect blend for you, but there are many resources out there on the internet nowadays.
Pros and Cons
- Powerful and covers area of 25-30 m2
- Very quiet and won’t disturb your work or sleep
- Holds 300 ml
- Can be used as both humidifier and diffuser.
- It is not cordless
If you are in need of or wanting to try an essential oil diffuser, this one will perfectly fit your need. As somebody who has owned a different type of diffuser before, I can agree with other thousands of reviews that this one really does its job without any disappointment. If you would like to read other reviews and see what others are saying about this diffuser, go here and check it out!